What can be automated by chatbots in the retail industry and why?

Last year, the retail industry finally understood the convenience and appeal of bots - text robots reached a new level of popularity, and almost every online store now uses a messenger chatbot. The r...

Systems of automation and business processes management in mobile phones

We have already explored the distinguishing features of introducing artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies through the example of the dialog platform, and today we will discuss what...

Messengers are the first step on a way towards the introduction of modern technologies

Automatization, artificial intelligence, neural networks and machine learning are probably among the most highly discussed topics in the world at the moment. During the World Economic Forum 2017 in Da...

Reducing costs with chatbots — Part 1

You can pass the routine work of your employees onto the shoulders of chatbots. Meanwhile, employees can pursue other things beyond the scope of bots, such as complex problem solving. How you can opt...

Raising staff productivity by 80% in 1 week

Statistically, only 20% of employees in medium and large companies have permanent access to personal computers. This means that the remaining 80% of workers are deprived of direct interaction with the...

Messenger start-up with dialog SDK for 2 weeks.

Do you want to create a messenger quickly, and supplement it with various, creative functionality? Is your customer interested in a self-hosted messenger? Need a deeply customizable platform to create...

Hi! We are dialog.

In this blog, we will talk about dialog features and their workability; we talk about fresh stuff: integrations and capabilities, and share successful case studies. Let's start from the beginning! Wh...

Subscribe for updates

Wait a little bit
You are subscribed
Subscription failed, try again