A simple and technological solution for corporate communications
On-premise. Unlike cloud solutions, Dialog does not have the keys to decrypt your communication and access to infrastructure. This architecture offers the best protection against any intruder.
High security standards
For a secure connection, dialog uses client-server encryption using TLS and DTLS protocols.
dialog collaborates with leading security experts to conduct regular audits of their products.
Integration with anti-virus software
dialog supports ICAP antivirus integration. The messenger blocks malicious files when sending.
The SIEM technology provides a real-time analysis dialog that allows you to quickly respond to security events and allows you to respond to them before damage occurs.
Integration with DLP
dialog integrates with ICAP data leakage prevention systems blocking the sending of messages and attachments containing confidential information. The risk of deliberate or accidental leakage of confidential information has been minimized.
- The company-developer Dialog is in the register of accredited organizations operating in the field of information technology in the territory of the Russian Federation (No. 436 from 09/07/2016).
- Dialog messenger complies with the requirements of the Unified Register of Russian programs for electronic computers and databases, consists in the registry of domestic software.
- Licenses of FSTEC of Russia for activities on technical protection of confidential information (TKKI), as well as on the development activities and the production of confidential information security tools (CIPP).
Increasing employee productivity by:
- Instant messaging to increase the speed of communication within working groups
- Quick decision-making in work chats and channels
- New ways of cooperation using the messenger’s features
Reducing expenses on communications from 10% to 30% by means of:
- Combining various tools within a single platform
- Integrating VoIP and mobile telephony
- Conference calls
- Saving on calls within an organization, roaming, and external calls